Anahí is a partner of BERKEN IP and an attorney-at law with a Master’s Degree in Corporate and Business Law and a specialization in negotiation and conciliation.
She provides comprehensive legal advisory in corporate matters, covering commercial and civil aspects and especially everything related to avoiding corporate conflict. She has a vast experience in drafting shareholder agreements and preparing family protocols and agreements aimed at organizing and reorganizing corporate assets in family probate proceedings and divorces. She also has expertise in corporate reorganizations (mergers, acquisitions and splits), associative contracts (collaboration agreements, joint-ventures and alliances) and corporate conflict. She provides counsel on contracts in general and specially in trusts and film production contracts. Moreover, Anahí has been involved in countless due diligence processes.
Anahí teaches Commercial and Corporate Law at the Universidad de Buenos Aires (1998-to date), being a full adjunct professor elected through contest. She has published several articles and co-authored a notorious book titled “Elements of Commercial Law”, edited by Oxford University Press, which is consistently included in local law courses. She has also authored many chapters of various books, among them the Annotated Civil and Commercial Code of the Argentine Republic, published by Editorial La Ley.
Anahí earned her Law Degree (1984) from the Universidad Católica Argentina, her Master in Corporate and Business Law (1993) from the Universidad Austral and her Specialization in Negotiation and Conciliation (2014) from the Universidad Castilla La Mancha, Toledo, España.
• Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) (1984), Universidad Católica Argentina
• Master in Corporate and Business Law (1993), Universidad Austral
• Specialization in Negotiation and Conciliation (2014), Universidad Castilla La Mancha, Toledo, España
• Full adjunct professor by contest of the Department of Economic Business Law of the University of Buenos Aires (1998 – to date) and of the Pre Master in Business Law of the CUDES
• Additionally, she has taught graduate courses at the University of Buenos Aires and at universities abroad
• Co-author, “Elements of Commercial Law” (1999), Oxford University Press
• Author of several chapters in books in collaboration, among them the Annotated Civil and Commercial Code of the Argentine Republic, Ed. La Ley 2014
Spanish, Italian and English